My Blog

Crazy for Key Lime

Key West, Florida, is famous for its fabulous key lime pie, one of America's best-loved regional dishes. Every restaurant in the Florida Keys, and especially in the city of Key West, serves this wonderful pie. There seems to be a key lime pie for every palate, with numerous versions made throughout the region. This pie is considered the official pie of the Florida Keys.
Well, we love it here in Georgia too! This lovely tart was served to me the other night by one of my dearest friends. What's on your dessert plate?

7 Comments to Crazy for Key Lime:

Comments RSS
telicando marafecco on Thursday, October 30, 2014 6:48 PM
Gerade merken eine Person vital Punkt auf alles rechts bis Einkommen Erwerb / Konto dann die gewagte Versprechungen Ansprueche produziert gebaut durch die Dienst Unternehmen speziell , dass genau. Moechten Sie Wette eine weitere 100 $ gegen die 7 Tage 12 weil die , wie die Chancen gegen zu gegenueber der Streifen fort sind sogar groesser groesser ?
Reply to comment

strony internetowe on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 3:51 PM
we can easily redecorate the inner with my home, house and / or office environment wherever you work Canvas is simply a fabric from linens, and that is a kind of natural plants
Reply to comment

Orville D. Webb on Monday, April 30, 2018 2:22 PM
I absolutely loved everything about this post, you are very talented in terms of writing and know how to make it sound interesting. Looking forward to seeing more great posts from you soon.
Reply to comment

darwinessay.net review on Tuesday, May 01, 2018 3:05 PM
Sweet and delicious, this is a great simple dessert to delight your guests. The sweetness of Carnation Condensed Milk Light balanced with zingy limes is sure to tempt the taste buds!
Reply to comment

superiorpapers com on Thursday, June 14, 2018 5:27 AM
Wow such an amazing place to visit. In the winter vacations of my children I will surely come here and enjoy the beauty of this area. This place seems quite interesting.
Reply to comment

q on Friday, May 03, 2019 3:50 AM
q
Reply to comment

doctoral dissertation writing help on Tuesday, May 07, 2019 3:28 AM
Hi! I really love Key lime! I first tasted it when my friend bought one of it and let me taste it. Ever since that day, I started to love Key lime. Every restaurant that I went to, I look for key lime. I am really in love with Key Lime. I haven’t eaten key lime in a while and upon seeing your blog, I craved for it. I badly want to eat right now. It is a perfect desert, I will surely eat later. Can you suggest a restaurant that serves the best Key Lime? I want to try it there.
Reply to comment