My Blog

Just returning from Down Under

G'Day Mate! What a great time to travel to Australia. The temperature is mild and the flowers are blooming. Sydney is a beautiful city with its grand bridge and stunning opera house on the Circular Quay. But, we really enjoyed heading down the coastal path of New South Wales towards Narooma. We enoyed 8 days housesitting on 60 rolling acres with sheep, chickens, 2 dogs and a yard full of different Australian bird species. This coastal town is not to be missed if you traveling south out of Sydney. The food was great fun too as we discovered steamed fresh oysters, kangaroo and (shhh) lamb on the BAR-B. Of course we could never eat this cutie!
Best of all, were the friendly helpful people
we met each day. Outstanding trip and we
hope to make it back there again soon.

14 Comments to Just returning from Down Under:

Comments RSS
Laura Smart on Wednesday, December 19, 2012 11:51 PM
I met Cathy & Durrell Hood in Sydney & would trust them with my 2 cats & home! It just clicked with our friendship. I look forward to booking them to house sit our 2 cats & my sister's 2 Jack Russells.

Cathy Hood on Thursday, December 20, 2012 12:04 AM
Hi Laura, Thank you for your kind posting. We would love to housesit for you and your "children" anytime. It was great meeting you and we hope to see you on the road again soon. Merry Christmas!

Clare Hooper on Sunday, December 23, 2012 2:17 AM
It was fantastic to meet you both and you would be welcome back here anytime as friends as well as house sitters! However, didn't you promise not to tell anyone how wonderful Narooma is?? Merry Christmas!

Cathy Hood on Wednesday, January 02, 2013 12:37 PM
Hi Clare, Happy New Year! Just returned home and catching up on my blog. We wanted to thank you again for a wonderful time at your place. Sorry about leaking the news on your Narooma location. Great places like that are hard to keep a secret. Cheers!

website on Saturday, August 30, 2014 8:01 PM
Some in addition have a belt sander particles model including a bag where the mud is actually collected Obligatory part of room or´┐Że is yet a mirror

sklep on Saturday, September 06, 2014 4:52 AM
It is without a doubt hence fundamental that place had been thus constructed that offered her main objective mainly because well Just slightly folks plus tutorial actually : to see a fabulous specialist

Tour Packages From Delhi on Sunday, September 28, 2014 12:58 PM
Maitre Tours provide you tour packages at affordable cost in Delhi, India. bvg

Tempo Traveller Hire in Delhi on Sunday, September 28, 2014 12:58 PM
Maitre Tours provide you tempo traveller hire in Delhi at lowest price in all over Delhi at only *9rs/km. We also give premium services at this price. Call us hurry to avail this amazing offer 9810777770! nm

Tour Packages in Delhi on Sunday, September 28, 2014 12:59 PM
Kumar taxi provide tour and travel services. gh

adresy on Friday, October 10, 2014 2:17 PM
In typically the every day proper care your ease and comfort babe observe might help u . s ., and also every namely possibly remedying of several products

steampunk clothing on Saturday, November 29, 2014 6:42 AM
Victoria's Fetish BUY Alternative Clothing in Australia Online at Cheapest Price Victoria's Fetish sdxcv Victoria's Fetish BUY Alternative Clothing in Australia Online at Cheapest Price Victoria's Fetish cdxv

essays services on Friday, March 15, 2019 2:19 AM
Just returning from down under is the sense which we want to just return from other conditions. That is best for them because they are taking interest in all of that time we getting interest in all of the work.

Anonymous on Thursday, May 16, 2019 10:59 PM
f

custom dissertation writers on Sunday, June 09, 2019 9:10 PM
Oh my gosh! I really enjoyed reading your blog. I am currently looking for an itinerary to our getaway. Me and my friends really wants to visit Australia. I also want to experience all the experiences you did that. I am really excited knowing that in Australia, there are a lot of things that we can do. Thank you for sharing your experience to this site. I will recommend also to my friends that they can visit this site for more updates.