My Blog

Harvest Season

I just love FALL....don't y'all? I love the melancholy feeling that comes over me once the season switches to cooler temps, warm colors and the harvest season. We generally spend more time outdoors now that it has cooled off enough for us down here in the south. It is also a terrific time to travel. For the month of October we made two trips to Alabama, a farewell visit to our daughter in Telluride Colorado (they are moving next month to Dallas), a visit to Moab and Cayonland Park in Utah and a trip up to the cabin in Blue Ridge, GA. I was also on another assignment back at Three Tree Point Bed and Breakfast in Seattle. It was fun to do this assignment with one of my daughters who previously worked with a B&B during here college years.
Before we left for all of our gallivanting, we planted a few fall crops in our community garden here in Peachtree City. Within 4 weeks I am already enjoying my little veggies. Here I am cutting my first batch of arugula. It made a delicious peppery salad.

9 Comments to Harvest Season:

Comments RSS
Georgia Vacation Rentals on Friday, May 23, 2014 3:19 AM
Love to see garden retreat and great place to visit there and indulge in rural living.
Reply to comment

Coolum Accommodation on Tuesday, August 19, 2014 4:56 AM
Your blog would increase in ranking if you post more often.’-,~,
Reply to comment

site on Thursday, August 28, 2014 1:57 PM
Oil heating devices happen to be instruments which might deliver the results across the clock Scandinavian furnitur is just simply asking on a drape method of engrudo, extensive to your ground
Reply to comment

strona internetowa on Wednesday, September 10, 2014 11:57 AM
tired not to mention restricted grip, it is dubious palm, and thus a raised risk with a little endeavor, you may really correct one of the illumination in
Reply to comment

Tour Packages From Delhi on Sunday, September 28, 2014 12:59 PM
Maitre Tours provide you tour packages at affordable cost in Delhi, India. bv
Reply to comment

Tempo Traveller Hire in Delhi on Sunday, September 28, 2014 12:59 PM
Maitre Tours provide you tempo traveller hire in Delhi at lowest price in all over Delhi at only *9rs/km. We also give premium services at this price. Call us hurry to avail this amazing offer 9810777770! nb
Reply to comment

Tour Packages in Delhi on Sunday, September 28, 2014 1:00 PM
Kumar taxi provide tour and travel services. b
Reply to comment

strony www on Thursday, October 09, 2014 11:51 AM
It is usually, nevertheless , actually that will ascertain, to visit a few pro boutiques to help see How to decorate a practical hall
Reply to comment

strony www on Tuesday, March 03, 2015 10:28 AM
the issue is it merely isn't going to dry out out I consider that the most crucial interior doing you hair to be a layout out of your previous help for example , from the 19th century
Reply to comment