My Blog

Innkeeping Assignment

We just finished our assignment with Carr Manor in Cripple Creek Colorado. The beautiful Manor was hopping with lots of activity. Since it was Ice Festival week and Valentines we enjoyed caring for a full house of guests. Carr Manor extends an extra nice welcome on Valentines day by providing fresh flowers in each guestroom along with a tempting box of handmade local chocolates. We even had the priviledge of hosting a wedding in the stately Grand Ballroom. The wedding guest enjoyed their catered buffet dinner from the Midland Depot which featured Chicken Marsala, Vegetarian Lasagna (my favorite) and their hearty Meaty Lasagna along with all the fixings. Looking forward to our return soon!

7 Comments to Innkeeping Assignment :

Comments RSS
adres www on Thursday, August 28, 2014 7:49 PM
Oil heating products usually are appliances which may job around clock It may be valued at thinking about the alternatives purchased at this approach alternative -- absolutely no one
Reply to comment

www on Thursday, October 09, 2014 6:40 PM
hundred percentage point definately will earn all of us with regards to all of our defense as well as the top quality of done it will typically the compromise from more than a second from notion and
Reply to comment

swiss watch movement on Friday, January 02, 2015 3:50 AM
I happen to be commenting to let you be aware of of the really good encounter our child encountered studying your blog. She learned such a lot of issues, not to mention what it is like to possess a very effective teaching nature to let other folks clearly learn about a number of problematic topics. You really did more than people's expectations. I appreciate you for delivering those practical, healthy, informative and unique guidance on your topic to Kate.
Reply to comment

Stock Trading Tips on Monday, June 08, 2015 5:19 AM
Fine, sound like very exceptional write-up. I like the story you have shared here about your client. I’m looking for read out more. Thanks
Reply to comment

assignment help services on Friday, June 01, 2018 2:25 AM
Yummy, French Toast at Ivy Lodge. This will be a good breakfast for anyone. This is the best recipe to try. I am looking forward to sharing my results with you.
Reply to comment

cheapest essay editing on Saturday, August 11, 2018 7:26 AM
Your post is really provided authentic information to write an amazing content on each topic but the need is to get some help from experts. Thank you!
Reply to comment

iddramatv on Thursday, March 21, 2019 3:38 AM
Great post. I used to be checking continuously this blog and I am inspired!
Reply to comment